帮忙翻译一段IPHONE广告

RT

最好能提供时间截
视频链接:http://v.youku.com/v_show/id_XOTc3MjU2NDA=.html

感激~~~

感激二楼啊.....!

正好我在练习口译,就顺便把你这当磨刀石了~
时间轴提供不了,没那么多空。。
英语原文都是我听下来的,然后帮你翻成中文。

-Hi, I'm Nelson. I work at one of the apple retail store.
嗨,我叫尼尔森,我在苹果的一家零售店里工作。
-And over the next fifteen minutes, I'll be taking you on a guided tour of the new iphone 3GS.
在接下来的15分钟内,我将带领你熟悉新的iphone 3GS。
-With this unmatch easy views, iphone has redefined what's possible on a mobile phone. And now, the phone that has changed phones forever, just got even better.
借力于这无与伦比简单的高科技,iphone重新定义了在手机上的一切可能。现在,这改变了电话历史的电话,刚刚升级。
-iphone 3GS has owned new high-quality autofocus camera that records video.
iphone 3GS 拥有了一个新的高质量可录影的摄像头。
-Hands-free Voice Control, and a built-in digital compass.
加上解放双手的声控软件,以及内置的数码指南针。
-Plus, new features like 'Cut,Copy&Paste', MMS, Spotlight search and more.
而且还有诸如拷贝剪切粘贴,彩信,Spotlight搜索等的其他功能。
-All inside a simple, built-in design that feels great in your hand.
全都包含在一个小巧内置的精致设计中,让你欲罢不能。
-Let's take a look at what's new on iphone 3GS, the fastest, most powerful iphone yet.
让我们来看看究竟这至今最快最强大的iphone 3gs有什么新功能。
[Scene 1]
-At the heart of the every iphone, this is a revolutionary mobile phone. A great wide-screen ipod, and a breakthrough internet device.
iphone是一款革命性的手持设备。它既是大屏幕的ipod,又是突破性的互联网移动终端。
-But what sets iphone 3GS apart is its improved performance. Let me show you.
但是最终使3GS与众不同的,是它那革新的表现。让我来做个示范。
-The first thing you will notice is how fast you can run your application. Return to the homescreen, and then launch another one. Or jump between apps using a better link.
你马上就能注意到运行应用程序时有多快。回到主界面,然后运行另外一个程序,或者使用便捷的链接来切换程序。
-With iphone 3GS webpages can run faster, too.
有了iphone 3GS,网页浏览也会变得更加迅速。
-Better performance and improved graphics also means a better gaming experience. Game's played as great as it looks on iphone 3GS.
更良的性能与改良的画质亦能带来更佳的游戏体验。就如同演示一般,玩游戏就是像你看到的这样棒。
-Whether you using coverflow to browse through your entire music collection, or using one of the great apps from the apps store, whatever you're doing, your iphone is more respondent than ever.
不论你是在使用coverflow功能来浏览你整个的音乐资料库,抑或是使用apps store来下载你喜爱的应用程序,不管你在做什么,都能发现你的iphone响应得比以前任何一代要快。
-And iphone 3GS isn't just faster, your battery will last longer too.
iphone 3GS不仅仅只是更快了而已,在电池续航时间上也有很大改进。
-So you can watch more video, listen to more music, keep using your favorite apps, and surf the internet even longer.
这样的话你能看更多的视频,挺更久的音乐,不间断地使用你最喜欢的应用,亦能使上网冲浪时间持续更久。
[Scene 2] Camera 相机
-Taking pictures on the iphone has always been easy. But now, with the high-quality, 3 megapixels, autofocus camera, iphone 3GS can take pictures better than ever.
用iphone拍照总是很便捷。但是现在,有了高质量,300万像素,自动变焦的摄像头后,iphone 3gs如虎添翼。
-I'm gonna go inside and show you how it works.
我将为你演示如何拍照。
[Outside] 在外景
-Tap camera to get started. The camera automatically focuses in the subject in the center of the display. Just tap here to take a picture.
先点击相机图标,相机程序自动地将焦点对在画面的中心,你所要做的只是点击相机按钮即可完成拍照。
-To focus on something that isn't in the center of the frame, just touch it. iphone instantly shift the focus on the new subject, and adjust the exposure and white balance to take the best picture.
若想要聚焦不在画面中心的某物,只需点击它即可。iphone将马上变焦至此物体,自动调整曝光和白平衡来使照片获得最佳效果。
-For close-up shots, iphone will use its automatic macro feature to capture the finest detail.
如果你正拍摄近距离照片,iphone将会自动捕捉最佳细节。
-This button can shows me a preview of the last picture I took.
这个按钮上显示了上一张你拍下的图片。
-From here I can quickly delete, share, or sync it to one of my contacts.
这几个按钮能使我快速地做出删除、分享、或同步至我的某个联系人的操作。
-Or I can navigate to the camera roll, to see all of the photos and videos I've taken recently.
你能到“胶卷”里找到最近所有拍摄的相片和影片。
[Scene 3] Video 摄影
-In addition to all of the camera improvement, iphone 3GS now shoots sharp, hi-quality video with audio. And you can even edit video right on your iphone.
除了照相功能的突飞猛进,iphone 3GS现在更可以拍摄画质清晰锐丽的有声视频了!你甚至可以在你的iphone上对视频作简单编辑。
-Just switch to the video camera and you can choose to shoot either portrait or landscape.
通过显而易见的滑钮你可以切换拍照和拍视频模式。
-To start recording, just tap here.
要开始摄影,只需点击这儿。
-When you're done, tap again to stop recording. And your video saved in the camera roll along with other pictures and videos.
拍摄完毕后,再次点击同一位置的按钮即可停止。你所拍摄的视频将会与其他已拍摄的照片和视频放在一块儿。
-Now I'll show you how easy it is to edit and share videos.
现在我将为你演示编辑及分享视频是多么的简便。
-Tap to bring on the on-screen controls.
点击屏幕激活屏幕控制栏。
-From here, I can drag to select only the video that I want to keep.
选择你所想要保留下来的视频片段,只需拖拉黄色栏即可。
-By holding my finger over a section, it expand for more precise edit. Tap the play to preview my edit.
若一直按住某一段视频片段,此段视频将会在进度条上变长,以便你能够做出更加细致的微调。
-And then tapping 'trim', save the changes.
点击完成按钮即可完成编辑操作。
-I can share the video with friends by E-mail or MMS, or post it to mobileme or youtube right from here.
通过电子邮件或彩信,或通过贴到mobileme服务或youtube上,你能与你的朋友分享你的视频,
-Now with iphone 3GS, I've got a great still camera and video camera with you all the time.
现在有了iphone 3GS,如同高级相机与摄影机随行。
-So it's easier than ever to capture a moment happened in your life, enjoy them anytime, anywhere, and share it with others.
你将能够更轻易地捕捉并储存你生活中弥足珍贵的那些时刻,与别人分享你的快乐。
[Scene 4]Voice Control 声音控制
-Making a call on iphone has always been easy as tapping the name or number.
用iphone打电话一直是异常简单的。
-And now, with Voice Control, it's even easier.
现在增加了语音控制后,又更加如虎添翼。
-Because you can dial by name or number with just the sound of your voice, without even look at the screen.
因为现在起,你能够仅通过说出对方的名字或对方的号码就能够进行拨打,甚至不需要看着屏幕。
-To bring up Voice Control, press and hold the home button, or press the center button on your earphone.
使用声控功能,按住home按键,或按下耳机线控上的中央键。
-After the tone, just speak a command.
听到叮咚声后,便可开始说出指令。
-'Call Lauren Becker.'
打给Lauren Becker
-'Calling Lauren Becker, mobile.'
正在拨打Lauren Becker的手机
-Voice Control can find anybody in my address book instantly and dial any of their numbers.
声控程序能找到任何在我联络簿中的联络人,快速而准确地拨出号码。
-I can also dial a phone number like this.
我也可以这样来呼叫一个电话号码。
-'Call 4085551234.'
拨打4085551234
-'Calling 4085551234.'
正在拨打4085551234
-And Voice Control isn't just for making calls. I can control the built-in ipod the same way.
声控不仅能用于拨打电话,而且还能控制ipod程序。
-'Play songs by Kaiser Cheese.'
播放凯撒基斯的歌。
-'Playing songs by Kaiser Cheese.'
正在播放,凯撒基斯的歌。
-'Play playlist 'favorites'.'
播放播放列表“最喜爱的歌”
-'Playing playlist 'favorites'.'
正在播放播放列表“最喜爱的歌”
-I can tell iphone to pause the music, play the extract, turn on shuffle, and I can even ask what's playing right now.
你可以让iphone暂停,播放精选集,打开随机播放,甚至你还能如同对人一般问它现在这首是什么歌。
-'What song is this?'
这是什么歌?
-'Now playing <Travel Maker> by Wizard.'
正在播放Wizard的《旅行者》。
-If I like a song, I can tell iphone to make a genius playlist based on it.
如果你喜欢这首歌曲,你也可以告诉iphone让其创建此首歌曲的genius播放列表。
-'Play more song like this.'
多放一些同类型的歌。
-'Playing Genius playlist based on <Travel Maker> by Wizard.'
正在播放由来自Wizard的《旅行者》所创建的Genius播放列表。
[Scene 5] Compass 指南针
-Another great feature of iphone 3GS is the built-in digital compass.
现在介绍iphone 3gs的另一个新机能,内置数码指南针。
-Tapping here launches the beautiful digital compass app.
要运行指南针程序,点击这里。
-Just like a standard magnetic needle compass, it immediately tells me which way I'm heading and rotate when I change direction.
就如同普通的磁针式指南针,iphone的指南针亦能马上告诉你你正在向哪个方向移动,并告诉你你何时改变了方向。
-I can switch using between true north or magnetic north here.
我能在这边切换真北方向或磁北方向。
-The compass app also use the built-in GPS to display the coordinate of my location.
通过内置的GPS模块,指南针程序能告诉你现在位置的确切坐标。
-The digital compass makes map on iphone better too. Because it can orient any maps to the direction I'm facing.
指南针程序还能让地图程序增色不少。因为它能为地图程序做指向并根据行进方向旋转地图。
-In maps, tapping here once shows my current location. And tapping again rotates the map to the direction I'm heading.
在地图程序中,单击此处可显示你现在所处位置。再次点击此按钮便能根据你行进的方向来旋转地图,使你看起地图来不会那么的费劲。
-The wit of this beam shows the accuracy of the compass. And with the map orienting the way I'm going, it's much easier to navigate along my route.
中心点周围一圈光束显示了指南针的准确度。有了GPS地图为你指明方向,一切都变得那么简单。
[Scene 6] Cut , Copy & Paste 剪切、复制与粘贴
-iphone's multi-touch technology makes it simple to cut, copy and paste text and photos within apps, or across multiple apps.
iphone的多点触控技术使其变得能够更加简便地剪切,复制及粘贴,不论是在一个应用内,还是跨应用之间的操作。
-Let me show you how it works in E-mail.
让我在电子邮件中演示一下。
-Here is a message from my friend Emily with some fine idea for our trip next spring.
这是我的朋友Emily给我的关于我们的春季旅行的邮件。
-I'll copy the ideas I like and paste it into my reply.
我会拷贝下我认为不错的建议并将其粘贴至我的回复中。
-I simply tap a word by double tapping and drag to include other words.
就这么简单地,双击屏幕并由拖拽来选定范围。
-Then I'll tap 'Copy'.
然后我单击“复制”。
-In my reply, I just tap the curser to see the 'select , select all and paste' commands.
在我的回复信件中,我只要在空白处点击屏幕,出现“选择、选择全部或粘贴”的工具栏后,点击粘贴即可。
-Tap 'Paste' and the text copied appears instantly. It just that easy.
点击粘贴,大功告成,就这么简单。
-'Cut , Copy & Paste' works between the applications, too.
此功能还能跨程序间使用。
-So I can copy some information form this website that'll help us plan our trip, and then paste it into my E-mail reply.
让我试试从这个网站拷贝一些有用的信息到我的回复中。
-I'll just tap the whole to make selection, and expand it to include picture, then tap 'Copy'.
先点击要选定内容,然后拖拽使图片被包括进去,再点击粘贴。
-Now I can paste it into my E-mail message with all automatically tapped.
只要同样地再点击想复制到的空白处,再点击粘贴便大功告成。
-And if I made a mistake while doing this, no problem, I can just shake to undo.
万一误操作了怎么办?不着急。只要晃一下iphone即可做撤销操作。
[Scene 7] MMS 彩信
-The message application on iphone 3GS now supports MMS.
现在,iphone 3GS的短信息程序更支持了彩信功能。
-So you can share your pictures, videos, and more the same familiar way you exchange text messages with friends and families.
彩信功能使你可以与你的朋友和家人分享你的照片及视频,就如同原来发短信那么简单。
-All of my text messages are right here organized and easy to read like normal conversation.
所有的信息都在这里井井有条地储存着,而且发短信就像进行普通交谈一般。
-So I can easily pick up a conversation I left off.
这使我能够轻易地找到我留着没有回复的短信。
-With MMS, my messages can include pictures, videos, contact info, voice memos, and map locations.
有了彩信,所发出的信息现在可以包含着图片,视频,通讯录信息,录音文件,甚至地图上的具体位置。
-To look at a picture or video that someone sent to me, I just tap on it to see it full-screened.
你只需点这儿就能以全屏方式看到别人发给给你的图片及视频了。
-I can even save it to my photo library.
你甚至能够将其存至你的图片库。
-Let's say I wanna send a picture back to Alison.
让我们来看看如果我想给Alison回复一张图片该怎么做。
-I can take a new one, or pick one which is already on my iphone.
我能选择立刻拍一张新的,亦能从既存的媒体中选取。
-I can also send a message along with it.
同时也可以附上文字信息。
-I can also forward, and delete text and MMS messages.
我也能选择转发,或删除多项的彩信信息。
-Tap edit, pick one or more messages, and then tap delete, or forward.
你只需点击“选取”按钮,选取一到多条信息,尔后点击“删除”或“转发”即可。
[Scene 8] Voice Memo 语音备忘录
-iphone 3GS now includes a new memo app, that let you record meeting, class lectures, notice to yourself, or just about anything.
iphone 3GS 现在预装了一个新的备忘录应用,它能使你以声音方式录下会议,课堂讲座,或是提醒你自己要做什么。
-And then share your recordings via E-mail, MMS, or sync them back to your Mac or PC.
你将能够通过E-mail、彩信或同步回你的Mac或PC的方式来分享你的录音。
-Launch the new Voice Memo app and record a voice memo by tapping here.
点击这个话筒图标即可运行此应用。
-'Don't forget to print out the movie ticket for tonight.'
“别忘记打印出晚上的电影票。”
-Then tap here to stop recording.
点击这里就可以停止录音。
-I can see my saved recordings by tapping here.
点击这里你能看到你所有的录音文件。
-Here's a class lecture from the other day. You can tap to play it, or tap here for more info.
这是我前几天录的课堂讲座录音。点这儿可以播放,或点这里来浏览关于此录音的更多信息。
-I can label it, or give it a custom name.
你能为其分类,也能给这个录音文件改个名字。
-Trim it, or even share it using E-mail or MMS.
你还能编辑它,或者使用电邮或彩信来分享它。
[Scene 9] Search 搜索
-With iphone 3GS, finding exactly what you're looking for is really easy.
在iphone 3GS上想找到你想找的信息是简单如斯。
-Let's say I'm looking for a message in mail about a new restaurant that a friend recommended.
来看看如果我想寻找一个关于朋友推荐的饭店的邮件该怎么做吧。
-Just scroll to the top of the inbox, tap in the search filed, and type what you're looking for, then tap search.
你只需在收件箱中向上一拉,点击搜索区域,然后输入你想寻找的信息,最后点击“搜索”即可。
-You'll see all the matching messages and if your mail service supports it, you can even continue searching messages stored on the server.
你将迅速地看到符合搜索关键词的邮件信息,而且,如若你使用的邮件服务提供商支持,你还能够搜索到存储在服务器上的信息。
-You can search the same way in contacts, calender, notes, and even your ipod.
你能用同样的办法来在通讯里,日历,备忘录,甚至你的ipod里进行搜索。
-And if you want to search across multiple applications, it's just as easy with the new spotlight search.
如果你想进行跨程序间的搜索,利用新的spotlight搜索也是轻而易举。
-Spotlight search is located to the left of the main home screen. So I'll just flip to get there.
spotlight搜索在主程序界面的左侧。你只需向左一划即可到达。
-All I need to do is to start typing, and matching results begin to appear instantly. Tapping here completes the search.
你需要做的仅仅是输入而已,符合条件的搜索结果会立马显示出来。点击此处完成搜索。
-Spotlight search is all of my contacts, E-mail, calender and notes, plus everything in my ipod.
Spotlight能搜索所有存储在此iphone上的信息包括联络人、电邮、日程安排、备忘录及ipod中的媒体。
-Once I found what I'm looking for, I'll just tap on it to open it.
找到了你想找的?点击它即可运行了。
-Spotlight search will also display the names of matching apps and web clips found any of home screen. So I can launch them quickly.
Spotlight搜索还会显示符合搜索关键词的应用和网络视频片段。这样我能更快地找到它们并运行。
[Scene 10] Apps 应用
-The apps store on iphone 3GS gives you instant access to thousands of incredible apps.
使用apps store,正如同你在瞬间得到了成千上万的牛X应用使用权。
-No matter what you're interested in, gaming, social networking, sports, news, business and more, there's probably an iphone app that will make your iphone uniquely yours.
不管你志趣于何,游戏,社交网络,体育,新闻,商务还是其他的什么,在apps store上很有可能存在着一个应用程序能让你的iphone独一无二地属于你。
-The apps store makes it really easy to find what you want with just a few taps.
Apps store被设计成使你特别容易能找到你想找的应用,只要轻轻点几下。
-You can browse recommendations, use the most paid or free apps, search the entire store by title or keyword.
你可以浏览我们为你准备的推荐,也可以看看付费和免费应用的人气排行,还能通过输入关键词来搜索整个apps store。
-You can even browse by category.
你甚至能通过分类来寻找应用。
-When you find the app you like, just tap here to buy it.
找到想找的了?点击这儿就能买下它的使用权。
-It will download wirelessly into your iphone, and can start to use it immediately.
你的iphone将通过无线网络将软件下载,完成下载后你即可马上开始使用了。
-With tens and thousands of apps and more being added every day, you can always your favorite apps every time you visit the apps store.
每天,都有成千上百万的新应用被添加至apps store,所以在你访问apps store时,千万别担心找不到你想要的。

-That was the brief look at the new iphone 3GS, and some of its amazing new features.
这些只是iphone 3GS引人入胜的一部分新机能。
-To experience iphone 3GS for yourself, visit your apple retail store. Or check out apple.com slash iphone. Thank you!
要亲身体验iphone 3GS的魅力,请速至临近的apple零售店。或请访问apple.com/iphone。谢谢!

擦。。终于翻完了。。
哥们你不给加分就很不够意思啦。。

顺带给你说下,我在意思基本上都是按照原文翻译,某些地方为了你能够读得通顺我给你润色了一下(因为老美说话习惯跟咱毕竟有些差别)。
因为我自己有iphone,所以在很多地方都作了更容易让你理解的小变化。
如果对iphone 3GS还有什么疑问尽可以找我,呵呵。
温馨提示:答案为网友推荐,仅供参考
第1个回答  2009-09-24
哪一段?

附上我最喜欢的版本翻译(直接听发布会视频的,所以没有时间戳。。。)
她终于来到了,
第一款超越iPhone的手机。
她能以两倍的速度浏览网络,下载数据;
却仅有一半的价格。
向你介绍——
一款新的iPhone........
3G.
相似回答