翻译成英语:安娜,你最近好吗?

如题所述

参考链接: 链接版面比较
安娜:别让我说奖言(I don't do speeches.)
安娜:经典表现(A vintage performance.)
安娜:我轻候能算表现(When I was younger, we'd call this routine.)
语音
敌语音:安娜:释放怒火吧!(????? ????!)
友语音: 安娜:纳米激素已注入!(Nano boost administered!)
目标语音: 安娜:已纳米激素强化!(Hitting you with a nano boost!)
安娜:纳米激素已注射敌全干掉吧!(You're nano boosted. Get in there and do some damage!)
安娜:强化!快!(You're powered up! Get in there!)
击杀敌语音
击杀黑百合:安娜:枪(One shot, one kill.)
击杀轻角色猎空、D.Va、卢西奥安娜:轻总虚度光阴(Youth is wasted on the young.)
击杀死神: 安娜:变?(I don't even know you anymore.)
击杀鹰: 安娜:妈妈永远(Mother knows best.)
击杀敌: 安娜:论经验美貌赢我(Age and beauty, I have you on both.)
击杀莱哈特、托比昂、士兵:76: 安娜:乖乖躺吧(Settle down, old man.)
击杀黑百合: 安娜:看看真靠衣装(Dress a stick and it'll make a beautiful bride.)
击杀士兵:76: 安娜:狗新戏(You can't teach an old dog new tricks.)
击杀莱哈特: 安娜:总打败我莱哈特今(Someday, Reinhardt. But not today.)
击杀温斯顿: 安娜:抱歉温斯顿目标实太(Sorry, Winston, you're a big target.)
击杀猎空、源氏: 安娜:速度快用?(Speed isn't everything.)
友击杀语音
看见鹰击杀敌: 安娜:才我(That's my daughter.)
看见鹰击杀敌: 安娜:跟妈妈(Like mother, like daughter.)
看见士兵:76击杀敌: 安娜:射准杰克(Nice shooting, Jack.)
看见黑百合击杀敌: 安娜:哼算错(Hmph. Not bad.)
看见莱哈特击杀敌: 安娜:莱哈特前勇猛!(Reinhardt, you haven't lost a step!)
看见托比昂击杀敌: 安娜:总保护我托比昂(You always did watch my back, Torbjorn.)
看见轻特工击杀敌: 安娜:照我真退休(Keep that up and maybe I will retire.)
角色互
莱哈特: 安娜:莱哈特说看精神肯定薄(Reinhardt, I must say you're looking quite well. This life must agree with you.)
莱哈特:前(And you are looking as lovely as ever.)
莱哈特:安娜:前莱哈特(Just like old times, eh, Reinhardt?)
黑百合: 安娜:杰哈真蠢家(Gerard was a fool to love someone like you.)
黑百合:根本解切(You don't know anything about him.)
士兵:76: 安娜:看我都喜欢变死(Seems like neither of us liked being dead very much.)
士兵:76:想杀我群兵没容易(Old soldiers are hard to kill.)
士兵:76: 安娜:等切结束打算杰克?(What are you going to do when the fighting's over, Jack?)
士兵:76:我士兵安娜退休适合我(I'm a soldier, Ana. Retirement doesn't suit me.)
士兵:76: 安娜:纪看相精神杰克(For a man of your years, you're looking pretty good, Jack.)
士兵:76:我身做实验毫意义(All that stuff they pumped into me has to be good for something.)
死神: 死神:应该重新写我名单安娜( Guess you're going back on my list, Ana.)
安娜:加布尔(What happened to you, Gabriel?)
死神: 死神:站边我点惊讶( I shouldn't be surprised you took his side.)
安娜:让我做(You never gave me much choice.)
死神: 死神:像前(Just like old times.)
安娜:没错除现已经变杀狂(Right. Except for the part where you became a homicidal murderer.)
莱哈特: 莱哈特:安娜!能?我死(Ana! How can this be? I thought you were dead.)
安娜:抱歉莱哈特经历事情我需要间(I'm sorry, Reinhardt. After everything that happened, I needed time.)
莱哈特:莱哈特:前吧安娜?(Just like old times, eh Ana?)
安娜:莱哈特即使光飞逝却未改变(Reinhardt, things may change, but you never do.)
黑百合: 黑百合:曾经传奇……看看现太婆已( You were once a legend... but what are you now? Just a shell of a woman.)
安娜:我猜想要我签名(I take it you don't want my autograph then.)
使: 使:安娜我并赞同我物技术进行调整( Ana, I don't approve of what you've done with my biotic technology.)
安娜:抱歉我现任务需要些技术(I'm sorry you feel that way, but it suits my purposes now.)
使: 使:知道安娜些医疗手段治愈眼睛( You know, Ana, there are procedures we could look into to repair your eye.)
安娜:意我领我喜欢自现眼睛我说提醒(You are very kind, but I am comfortable with who I am now. It is a good reminder.)
鹰: 鹰:妈妈我知道希望我加入守望先锋原依我梦想( Mom, I know why you didn't want me to join Overwatch, but it's still what I want.)
安娜:我并希望做我知道已经定决所我支持(I didn't want that life for you. But I know that it is your decision, and I will support it.)
鹰: 鹰:我直都梦想朝我能并肩战斗(I always dreamed of the day we'd fight together.)
安娜:我直都希望能更(Wanting a better life for you was all I ever dreamed of.)
麦克雷: 麦克雷:并肩战斗我荣幸夫(It's an honor fightin' by your side, ma'am.)
安娜:惹喜欢(You always were a charmer.)
托比昂: 托比昂:安娜!我都死!( Ana, we all thought you were dead!)
安娜:啊我看看没让管闲事聊死(Well I had to come back, I was worried you'd get bored not being able to stick your nose in my business.)
士兵:76: 士兵:76:知道我欠条命(You know, I still owe you for saving my life that one time.)
安娜:哪?埃及?俄罗斯?巴西?(That one time? You mean in Egypt? Or the time in Russia. Or Brazil?)
士兵:76: 士兵:76:掩护我觉安全( I feel a lot better having you watch my back.)
安娜:每都需要值信赖朋友杰克(We all need someone we can trust, Jack.)
士兵:76: 士兵:76:安娜我都死联系我?(Ana, we all thought you were dead. Why didn't you tell us?)
安娜:难道所都要问遍同问题?(You of all people are going to ask me that?)
士兵:76: 士兵:76:承认吧安娜比退休意思(Admit it, Ana. This is better than retirement.)
安娜:定没考艾岛吧?(You haven't been to Kauai, have you?)
特殊图触发
直布罗陀: 安娜:我做梦没想再(I never thought I'd see this place again.)
阿努比斯神殿: 安娜:家觉真(It feels good to be home.)
沃斯卡娅工业区: 安娜:我能逗留太久我能监视名单(I shouldn't overstay my welcome. I'm probably still on the watchlists here.)
温馨提示:答案为网友推荐,仅供参考
第1个回答  2017-07-28
回答如下 :

请问, 翻译什么内容 ?

请把材料给我, 谢谢 。
第2个回答  2017-07-28
How are you doing, Ana?本回答被提问者和网友采纳
相似回答