求哈利波特与死亡圣器下的经典台词(英文版)

如题所述

I never wanted any of you to die for me.我从来没有想过你们其中的任何一个人为我去死。
Harry Potter:You will stay with me?你会一直陪着我吗?
Lily Potter:Always.永远。
Sirius Black:Until the end.直到这一切结束。
温馨提示:答案为网友推荐,仅供参考
第1个回答  2011-08-23
http://user.qzone.qq.com/841258493
最后一战:最后的DL,永远的HP 那篇
你自己翻译过来好了。。
第2个回答  2011-08-26
太长了,把邮箱告我,发给你
第3个回答  2011-08-25
第4个回答  2011-08-28
1、Don't pity the dead, Harry. Pity the living, and, above all, those who live without love. By returning, you may ensure that fewer souls are maimed, fewer families are torn apart. If that seems to you a worthy goal, then we say goodbye for the present.
不要怜悯死者,哈利。怜悯活着的人,最重要的是,怜悯那些生活中没有哎的人。你回去至少可以保证少一些灵魂遭到残害,少一些家庭妻离子散。如果你觉得这是一个很有价值的目标,那我们就暂时告别吧。

2、Do not pity the dead, Harry. Pity the living. And above all, all those who live without love.
不要去同情死者,要同情生者,关心那些尚未得到过爱的人——邓布利多

3、Where your treasure is, there will your heart be also.
珍宝在何处,心也在何处。

4、Harry Potter: The longer we stay here, the stronger he gets.
哈利:我们停留的越久,他就越强大。

5、Love good: Together, they make the Deathly Hallows. Together, they make one master of death.
洛夫古德:合在一起成为死神的圣物,合在一起成为死神的主人。

6、Harry Potter: I’m not coming back, Her mione. I"ve got to finish what ever Dumbledore started, and I don"t know where that"ll lead me, but I"ll let you and Ronknow where I am when I can.
哈利:我不会回来了,赫敏。无论邓布利多开始的是什么使命,我都要去完成它,我也不知道这条路会引我去何方,但如果可能,我会让你和罗恩知道我到了什么地方。
相似回答