点菜的英文怎么说

如题所述

点菜的英文:order dishes、choose dishes from a menu

一、order dishes

1、Because of the Lanquage problem, During tour in America restaurant, I was unable to order dishes. 

我因为不懂英语,出门旅游在美国饭店吃饭,就是点不来菜。

2、Ding Dang: I'm suffering from dish envy. Let's order dishes. 

嫉妒其他人桌上的美食真是一种煎熬。我们点菜吧。

二、choose dishes from a menu

We recommend that you choose a set meal from the various dishes on this menu。

我们推荐你从这个菜单上点菜。

扩展资料

菜肴的英文:cuisine、dish

一、cuisine

英 [kwɪˈzi:n]   美 [kwɪˈzin]  

n.菜肴;烹饪,烹调法

1、The tourists decided to go native and sample the local cuisine.

观光客们决定过一下土人生活并品尝当地佳肴。

2、Chinese cuisine is very different from European.

中国烹饪与欧洲烹饪有很大区别。

二、dish

英 [dɪʃ]   美 [dɪʃ]  

n.盘;餐具;一盘食物;外貌有吸引力的人

vt.盛于碟盘中;分发;使某人的希望破灭;说(某人)的闲话

vi.成碟状

Rhineland dishes are a speciality of the restaurant.

莱茵兰菜是这家饭店的特色菜。

温馨提示:答案为网友推荐,仅供参考
第1个回答  推荐于2017-12-16
order dishes 这个是英语短语,下面是一个点菜的英语对话情景 希望有帮助 麻烦给个采纳 谢谢啦
Situation: John orders his meal after he takes a minute to decide what he wants.

  情境: 约翰在考虑要吃什么之后点餐。

  Waitress: Good evening, sir. Here's your menu.

  女服务生: 先生,晚安。这是菜单。

  John: OK. Give me a minute to look it over, please.

  约翰: 好。给我几分钟,让我看一下。

  Waitress: Take your time. I'll be with you in a moment.

  女服务生: 您慢慢看。 我等会儿就过来。

  Narrator: (a moment later)

  讲述者: (过了一会儿)

  Waitress: May I take your order now, sir?

  女服务生: 先生,现在可以帮您点菜了吗?

  John: Yes, please. I'd like to start with the chicken soup.

  约翰: 可以了。我想先来一份鸡汤。

  Waitress: What would you like for your main course?

  女服务生: 主菜您想点什么?

  John: Filet mignon, please.

  约翰: 菲力牛排。

  Waitress: How would you like that done?

  女服务生: 您要几分熟?

  John: Medium rare.

  约翰: 四分熟的。

  Waitress: Anything for dessert?

  女服务生: 要点甜点吗?

  John: No. I'll order dessert later.

  约翰: 不。我过一会儿再点。本回答被网友采纳
第2个回答  2014-05-19
order dishes
第3个回答  2018-02-25
take one's order