谁能给我一些精彩的英文句子,带汉语翻译。

谁能给我一些精彩的英文句子,带汉语翻译。
最好像那种每日一句英文,可以每天去学习和背诵的。
谢谢!

Who travels for love finds a thousand miles not longer than one. 在爱人眼里,一千里的旅程不过一里。

If I had a single flower for every time I think about you, I could walk forever in my garden. 假如每次想起你我都会得到一朵鲜花,那么我将永远在花丛中徜徉。

Where there is great love, there are always miracles. 哪里有真爱存在,哪里就有奇迹。

To the world you may be one person, but to one person you may be the world. 对于世界而言,你是一个人;但是对于某个人,你是他的整个世界。

A true friend is someone who sees the pain in your eyes while everyone else believes the smile on your face. 真正的朋友能读懂你眼神中的哀伤,而其他人却相信你脸上的微笑。

No matter what i do, I always forget to forget you. 无论我做什么,我总是忘记怎么去忘记你。

Life is a long journey. Don't waste your time waiting for people who are not willing to walk with you.生活是一场漫长的旅行,不要浪费时间,去等待那些不愿与你携手同行的人。

Some songs can make you sad&cry when you hear them. But it’s actually not the song that makes you cry, it’s the people behind the memories.总有那么一些歌,让我们悲伤,让我们哭泣。但其实让我们哭泣的并不是那些歌本身,而是藏在回忆里的那些人。

Listen to everyone, but only trust yourself. Nobody knows what's the best for you more than yourself!——所有人的意见都要倾听,但能相信的只有自己。因为没有人比你更了解你自己。

Sometimes, smiles are like band-aids. They cover up the pain but it still hurts. 有时候,微笑就像创可贴。虽然掩饰住了伤口,但是心痛依然。

The secret of health for both mind and body is not to mourn for the past, nor to worry about the future, but to live the present moment wisely and earnestly. 幸福的秘诀:不悲过去,非贪未来,心系当下,由此安详。

Say little, and love much; give all; judge no man; aspire to all that is pure and good.- White Eagle 少少的说,多多的爱;完完全全的付出,不去评判任何一个人;尽量做到这些,就可以获得纯净,美好。

One day someone will walk into your life, then you realize love was always worth waiting for. ———— 有一天那个人走进了你的生命,你就会明白,真爱总是值得等待的。

Life is really simple, but we insist on making it complicated.生活一直都很简单,但是我们也一直都忍不住要把它变得很复杂。

All the art of living lies in a fine mingling of letting go and holding on. 生活的艺术在于,好好把握,每一次的让步与坚持。

Sometimes we don’t do things we want to do, so that others won’t know we want to do them. 有时候,你不去做你喜欢做的事, 别人不会知道你喜欢那些事,(甚至可能以为你不喜欢。)

The most important thing is to find out what is the most important thing.-Shunryu Suzuki 最重要的事,是找出到底什么对你来说是最重要的事。-铃木俊隆禅师

In order to succeed, you must first be willing to fail. 为了成功,首先要愿意接受失败。

Life consists not in holding good cards, but in playing well those you hold. 生活不在于握有一手好牌,而在于把手里的牌打好。

For in all adversity of fortune the worst sort of misery is to have been happy. 在所有不幸中,最不幸的事是曾经幸福过。

The worst way to miss someone is to be sitting right beside them knowing you can't have them. 失去某人,最糟糕的莫过于,他近在身旁,却犹如远在天边。

参考资料:http://t.qq.com/hoteng

温馨提示:答案为网友推荐,仅供参考
第1个回答  2011-07-02
1.Don't part with your illusions 不要放弃你的幻想
When they are gone 当幻想没有了以后
You may still exist 你还可以生存
But you have ceased to live 但是你虽生犹死

2.Music is the only language in which you cannot say a mean or sarcastic thing.
音乐是唯一不能用及表达卑鄙的或讽刺的事物的语言 ---美国教育家 约翰。厄斯金

3.To wait an Hour---is long--- 诗意的翻译:爱若不在
if Love be just beyond---- 等一分则长
To wait Eternity---is short--- 爱若相惜
if Love reward the end. 等一生亦短

4.The evil you do remains with you the good you do comes back to you.
翻译过来是善有善报,恶有恶报。 很押韵哦~~~

5.I write to remain you 3 things: I am Here ,I Care and i miss you.
很经典。。 我写信给你只是想提醒你3件事:我在这儿等着你,我关心着你,还有…我想你。

6.我想给你一个然后自己试着翻译、、
Stay Hungry, Stay Foolish.---Steve Jobs

好累。。手工的哦
第2个回答  2018-12-27



这个图片里的句子怎么样?我还可以给你很多

追答

不好意思,图片传上去怎么变模糊了

第3个回答  2011-07-02
To be or not to be, 不是生就是死--莎士比亚
第4个回答  2011-07-02
1只要功夫深,铁杵磨成针顶( 0 )With time and patience the leaf of the mulberry becomes satin 2只要功夫深,铁杵磨成针。顶( 0 )If you work at it hard enough, you can grind an iron rod into a needle. 3[谚]滴水穿石; 只要功夫深,铁杵磨成针。顶( 0 )Constant dropping will wear away a stone. 4[谚]滴水穿石;只要功夫深,铁杵磨成针。顶( 0 )Constant dropping will wear away a stone. 5只要功夫深,铁杵磨成绣花针。顶( 0 )Little strokes fell great oaks. 6只要功夫深,铁杵磨成针顶( 0 )Constant grinding can turn an iron rod into a needle 7只要工夫深,铁杵磨成针顶( 0 )If you work at it hard enough, you can grind an iron rod into a needle 8滴水可以穿石。只要工夫深,铁杵磨成针。顶( 0 )Constant dripping wears away a stone. 9要不是国会大厦在 1834 年被烧毁,这座大钟是不会被安装起来的。顶( 8 )If the Houses of Parliament had not been burned down in 1834,the great clock would never have been erected.
相似回答