求翻译下列句子,翻译成带有虚拟语气的英语!

1.Marly今天不在,如果她没有生病,她是不会缺课的。
2.如果有可能的话我会告诉你答案,但那时我太忙了。
3.他但愿自己昨晚看戏去了。
4.Tom现在个子很矮,他妈妈但愿(或者希望)他长大后能高些。
5.他请求他们能给他一个机会解释一下这个原因。
6.我主张他立即离开这里。
7.这个男子坚持他自己没偷任何东西。
8.我宁愿他花了那比钱。
9.但愿我去听那场演讲了。
10.但愿我听从了你的忠告。
11.要不是英语考试,我上周就去音乐会了。
上面的句子如果可以就翻译成带有虚拟语气的英文句子(如果是无法翻译成带有虚拟语气的可以直接翻译。)
谢谢了 !!

1.Marly今天不在,如果她没有生病,她是不会缺课的。
1 .Marly not in today, if she is not ill, she is never absent.
2.如果有可能的话我会告诉你答案,但那时我太忙了。
2 if possible I will tell you the answer, but I was too busy then.
3.他但愿自己昨晚看戏去了。
3 he wished himself went to the theatre last night.
4.Tom现在个子很矮,他妈妈但愿(或者希望)他长大后能高些。
4.Tom now is short, he and mom wish (or hope) he can grow up to higher.
5.他请求他们能给他一个机会解释一下这个原因。
5 he asked them to give him a chance to explain the reason for.
6.我主张他立即离开这里。
6 I argue that he leave here immediately.
7.这个男子坚持他自己没偷任何东西。
7 the man insisted on not steal anything he.
8.我宁愿他花了那比钱。
8 and I would rather he spent the money.
9.但愿我去听那场演讲了。
9 I wish to listen to the speech.
10.但愿我听从了你的忠告。
10 I wish I had followed your advice.
11.要不是英语考试,我上周就去音乐会了
11 but for the English examination, I have to go to the concert
温馨提示:答案为网友推荐,仅供参考
第1个回答  2014-01-10
1Marly今天不在,如果她没有生病,她是不会缺课的。
Mary isn't in class today. Had she not fallen ill, she wouldn't be absent.2.如果有可能的话我会告诉你答案,但那时我太忙了。
Had it been possible I would have told you the answer, but I was so busy then.3.他但愿自己昨晚看戏去了。
He wishes he had gone to see the play last night.4.Tom现在个子很矮,他妈妈但愿(或者希望)他长大后能高些。
Tom is very short now, but his mom wishes he would be taller when he grows up. 5.他请求他们能给他一个机会解释一下这个原因。
He asks that they (should) give him a chance to explain why.6.我主张他立即离开这里。
I insist(ed) that he leave immediately.7.这个男子坚持他自己没偷任何东西。
The man insisted that he had stolen nothing at all.8.我宁愿他花了那比钱。
I'd rather he had spent that sum of money.9.但愿我去听那场演讲了。
How I wish I had gone to that speech !10.但愿我听从了你的忠告。
I wish I had taken your advice11.要不是英语考试,我上周就去音乐会了。
But for the English exam, I would have gone to the concert.本回答被网友采纳
第2个回答  2014-01-10

    Marly今天不在,如果她没有生病,她是不会缺课的。

    Marly isn't here today. If she weren't sick, she would have attended the lesson.

    如果有可能的话我会告诉你答案,但那时我太忙了。
    If I weren't busy at that time, I would have told you the answer.

    他但愿自己昨晚看戏去了。
    He wished that he had gone to watch the play yesterday.

    Tom现在个子很矮,他妈妈但愿(或者希望)他长大后能高些。
    Though Tom is short, his mother hopes that he would grow taller.

    他请求他们能给他一个机会解释一下这个原因。
    He begs them to give him a chance to explain the reason. (无虚拟)

    我主张他立即离开这里。
    I suggest that he leave here now. (无虚拟)

    这个男子坚持他自己没偷任何东西。
    This man insists that he didn't steal anything. (无虚拟)

    我宁愿他花了那比钱。
    I wished that he had spent those money.

    但愿我去听那场演讲了。
    I wish that I will be able to attend the speech.

    但愿我听从了你的忠告。
    How I wish that I had accepted your suggestion(s).

    要不是英语考试,我上周就去音乐会了。
    If it weren't for the English exam / examination, I would have gone to the music concert last week.


欢迎追问 / 改翻译~

第3个回答  2014-01-10
1、Marly isn't here today, if
she is not
ill, she (shouldn't) be absent.
2、If
possible I (would) tell you the
answer, but I was too busy
then.
3、He wished he had gone to see the drama.
4、Tom is very short now,his mother wishes him (could) be taller.
先采纳马上接着发答案。
第4个回答  2014-01-10
had she not fallen ill,she wouldn't be absent
相似回答