求三部经典美国电影经典台词

随便哪三部都可以 每部二十句 好的我再加分

1,Frankly,my dear,I don’t give a damn.
坦白说,亲爱的,我一点也不在乎。(《乱世佳人》1939)
2,I’m going to make him an offer he can’t refuse.
我会给他点好处,他无法拒绝。(《教父》1972)
3,You don’t understand!Icoulda had class.I coulda been a contender.I could’ve been somebody,instead of a bum, which is what I am.
你根本不能明白!我本可以获得社会地位,我本可以是个竞争者,我本可以是任何有头有脸的人而不是一个毫无价值的游民!(《码头风云》1954)
4,Toto,I’ve got a feeling we’re not in Kansas anymore.
托托,我想我们再也回不去堪萨斯了。(《绿野仙踪》1939)
5,Here’s looking at you,kid.
就看你的了,孩子。(《卡萨布兰卡》1942)

6,Go ahead,make my day.
来吧,让我也高兴高兴。(《拨云见日》1983)
7,All right,Mr.DeMille,I’m ready for my close-up.
好了,德米勒先生,我已经准备好拍摄我的特写镜头了。(《日落大道》1950)
8,May the Force be with you.
愿原力与你同在。(《星球大战》1977)
9,Fasten your seatbelts. It’s going to be a bumpy night.
系紧你的安全带,这将是一个颠簸的夜晚。(《彗星美人》1950)
10,You talking to me?
你是在和我说话吗?(《出租车司机》1976)
11、原文:“Would you be shocked if I changed into something more comfortable?”
出处:琼?哈罗(Jean Harlow),《地狱天使》Hell's Angels,1930
译文:“假如我换一身更舒服的衣服你会觉得震惊吗?”
12,I love the smell of napalm in the morning.
我喜欢闻弥漫在清晨空气中的汽油弹味道。(《现代启示录》1979)
13,Love means never having to say you’re sorry.
爱就是永远不必说对不起。(《爱情故事》1970)
14、原文:“I could dance with you'til the cows come home. On second thought, I'd rather dance with the cows until you came home.”
出处:格罗克?马克思(Groucho Marx),《容易事》Duck Soup,1933
译文:“我可以和你一起跳舞直到母牛回家。如果再想想,我宁愿和母牛一起跳舞直到你回家。”
15、原文:“You talking'to me?”
出处:罗伯特?德尼罗,《出租汽车司机》Taxi Driver,1976
译文:“你在跟我说话吗?”

16、原文:“Gif me a visky, ginger ale on the side, and don'be stingy, baby.”
出处:葛丽泰?嘉宝,《安娜?克里斯蒂》Anna Christie,1930
译文:“给我一杯威士忌,里面兑一些姜味汽水。宝贝儿,别太吝啬了。”
17、原文:“life was like a box a chocolates, never know what you're gonna get.”
出处:汤姆?汉克斯,《阿甘正传》Forrest Gump,1994
译文:“生活就像一盒巧克力:你永远不知道你会得到什么。”
18,Made it,Ma!Top of the world!
好好去做吧,站在世界之巅!(《歼匪喋血战》1949)

19,I’m as mad as hell,and I’m not going to take this anymore!
我疯狂得如同地狱中的恶魔,我不会再这样继续下去了!(《电视台风云》1976)
20,Louis,I think this is the beginning of a beautiful friendship.
路易斯,我认为这是一段美好友谊的开始。(《卡萨布兰卡》1942)
21、原文:“It's not the men in your life that counts, it's the life in your men.”
出处:米·威斯特(Mae West),《我不是天使》I'm No Angel,1933
译文:“并不是你生活中的男人有价值,而是你与男人在一起的生活。”

22,Bond.James Bond.
邦德,詹姆士邦德。(《诺博士》1962)

23,There’s no place like home.
没有一个地方可以和家相提并论。(《绿野仙踪》1939)

24,I am big!It’s the pictures that got small.
我是巨大的!是这些照片让我变得渺小了。(《日落大道》1950)

25,Show me the money!
让我看到钱!(《甜心先生》1996

28,Play it,Sam. Play’As Time Goes By’.
弹这首,山姆,就弹“时光流逝”。(《卡萨布兰卡》1942)

29,You can’t handle the truth!
你不能操纵事实!(《义海雄风》1992)

30,I want to be alone.我想一个人呆着。(《大饭店》1932)

31,After all,tomorrow is another day!
毕竟,明天又是新的一天!(《乱世佳人》1939)

32,I'll have what she’s having.我会拥有她所拥有的。(《当哈里遇上萨莉》1989)

33,I'll be back.我会回来的。(《终结者》1984)

34,Today,I consider myself the luckiest man on the face of the earth..
现在,我想我是这个世界上最幸运的人。(《扬基的骄傲》1942)

35,Mama always said life was like a box of chocolates. You never know what you’re gonna get.
妈妈说生活就像一盒巧克力,你永远都不知道你会得到什么。(《阿甘正传》1994)

36,We’ll always have Paris.我们永远都怀念巴黎(那段美好的时光)。(《卡萨布兰卡》1942)

37,Oh,Jerry,don’t let’s ask for the moon.We have the stars.
噢,杰瑞,不要再乞求能得到月亮了,我们已经拥有星星了。(《扬帆》1942)

38,Well,nobody’s perfect.人无完人。(《热情似火》1959)

39,You’ve got to ask yourself one question:〃Do I feel lucky?〃Well,do ya,punk?
你应该问你自己一个问题:“我是幸运的吗?”快点去做,年轻人,无知的年轻人。(《警探哈里》1971)

40,You had me at〃hello.〃当你说“你好”的那一刻起就拥有我了。(《甜心先生》1996)

41,There’s no crying in baseball!
在棒球运动中没有哭泣!(《红粉联盟》1992)

42,A boy’s best friend is his mother.
一个男孩最好的朋友是他的母亲。(《惊魂记》1960)

43,Greed,for lack of a better word,is good.
没有比“贪婪”更好的词语了。(《华尔街》1987)

44,Keep your friends close,but your enemies closer.
亲近你的朋友,但更要亲近你的敌人。(《教父II》1974)

45,As God is my witness,I’ll never be hungry again.
上帝为我作证,我不会再让自己挨饿了。(《乱世佳人》1939

46,Mrs.Robinson,you’re trying to seduceme.Aren’t you?
罗宾逊太太,你是在引诱我,对吗?(《毕业生》1967)

47,Of all the gin joints in all the towns in all the world,she walks into mine.
世界上有那么多的城镇,城镇中有那么多的酒馆,她却走进了我的(酒馆)。(《卡萨布兰卡》1942)

48,Wait a minute,wait a minute.You ain’t heard nothin’yet!
等一会儿,等一会儿。你肯定听到了什么!(《爵士歌手》1927)

49,I have always depended on the kindness of strangers.
我总是非常依赖陌生人的仁慈。(《欲望号街车》1951)

50,Listen to them. Children of the night. What music they make.
快点来听!黑夜中孩子的声音是他们缔造的美妙音乐。(《吸血鬼》1931

51,I feel the need-the need for speed!
我感到一种需要,一种加速的需要!(《壮志凌云》1986)

52,Carpe diem. Seize the day,boys. Make your lives extraordinary.
人生就应该是快乐的,要抓住每一天,孩子们。让你们的生活变得非凡起来。(《死亡诗社》1989)

53,I’m king of the world!我是世界之王!(《泰坦尼克号》1997)
温馨提示:答案为网友推荐,仅供参考
第1个回答  推荐于2017-09-04
  《阿甘正传》经典台词:
  1. Life was like a box ofchocolates, you never know what you’re gonna get.(生命就像一盒巧克力,结果往往出人意料)

  2. Stupid is as stupid does. (蠢人做蠢事,也可理解为傻人有傻福)
  3. Miracles happen every day. (奇迹每天都在发生)

  4. Jenny and I was like peas and carrots.(我和珍妮形影不离)

  5. Have you given any thought to your future?(你有没有为将来打算过呢)

  6. You just stay away from me please.(求你离开我)

  7. If you are ever in trouble, don’t try to be brave, just run, just run away.(你若遇上麻烦,不要逞强,你就跑,远远跑开)

  8. It made me look like a duck in water.(它让我如鱼得水)

  9. Death is just a part of life, something we’re all destined to do.
  (死亡是生命的一部分,是我们注定要做的一件事)

  10. I was messed up for a long time.(这些年我一塌糊涂)

  《肖申克的救赎》经典台词:
  . Lights out! 熄灯!

  2. Risk goes up, price goes up. 价钱随风险上涨

  3. Same old shit. 还是老样子

  4. Put your trust in the Lord, your ass belongs to me.

  把信仰寄托给神, 把贱命交给我.

  5. Man should have a skill. 人人都应有一技之长

  6. Salvation lies within. 得救之道, 就在其中

  7. Get busy living or get busy dying.

  忙碌着活, 或忙碌着死 (至高哲理)

  8. Every man has his breaking point. 人的忍耐是有限度的

  9.You have the right to remain silent. If you give up this right, anything you say can be held against you in court.
  你有权保持沉默,但如果你放弃的话,你所说的一切将会成为呈堂证供.

  10.Hope is a good thing, maybe the best of things. And no good thing ever dies. 心怀希望是好事, 而且也许是最棒的事. 美好的事物是永远不会消逝的

  《乱世佳人》经典台词:
  1.Land is the only thing in the world worth working for, worth fighting for, worth dying for. Because it’s the only thing that lasts.

  (土地是世界上唯一值得你去为之工作, 为之战斗, 为之牺牲的东西,因为它是唯一永恒的东西)

  2.I wish I could bemore like you.

  (我要像你一样就好了)

  3.Whatever comes, I’ll love you, just as I do now. Until I die.

  (无论发生什么事,我都会像现在一样爱你,直到永远)

  4.I think it’s hard winning a war with words.

  (我认为纸上谈兵没什么作用)

  5.Sir, you’re no gentleman. And you miss are no lady.

  (先生,你可真不是个君子,小姐,你也不是什么淑女)

  6.I never give anything without expecting something in return. I always get paid.

  (我做任何事不过是为了有所回报,我总要得到报酬)

  7.In spite of you and me and the whole silly world going to pieces around us, I love you.

  (哪怕是世界末日我都会爱着你)

  8.If I have to lie, steal, cheat or kill, as God as my witness, I’ll never be hungry again!
  (即使让我撒谎,去偷,去骗,去杀人,上帝作证,我再也不要挨饿了)

  9.Now I find myself in a world which for me is worse than death. A world in which there is no place for me.
  (现在我发现自己活在一个比死还要痛苦的世界,一个无我容身之处的世界)

  10.You’re throwing away happiness with both hands. And reaching out for something that will never make you happy.(你把自己的幸福拱手相让,去追求一些根本不会让你幸福的东西)

  11.Home. I’ll go home. And I’ll think of some way to get him back. After all, tomorrow is another day.
  (家,我要回家.我要想办法让他回来.不管怎样,明天又是全新的一天)

  这个网址给LZ,里面有很多经典英文电影对白:

  http://en.veduchina.com/html/article/200807/31325.shtml本回答被提问者采纳
相似回答