我想在手臂 纹一段英语 谁能帮我选个有意义 有意思 (顺便把中文发过来)

如题所述

Let us fall in love with each other in the spring.
春天,让我们恋爱吧。
A smile is the most inviting of all gestures.
微笑是所以姿态中,最诱人的一种。
Grow old along with me. The best is yet to come.
执子之手,与子偕老。
Failure shows you have reasons to start again.
失败表明你有理由重新开始。
Being silent is the perfect way to show contempt.
沉默是表示轻蔑的最好方式。(萧伯纳)
All shall be well, Jack shall have Jill.
有情人终成眷属。
Even without the sun, sunflower can still smile.
即使没有太阳,向日葵依然可以微笑。
Failure is the mother of success.
失败是成功之母。
Your own destiny grasp. "The vampire diaries."
命运由你自己把握。《吸血鬼日记》
I wish you a happy Dragon Boat Festival!
端午节快乐!
I can accept failure, but I can’t accept not trying.
我可以接受失败,但我不能接受从不去尝试。(迈克·乔丹)追问

还有吗、 感觉还差点

追答

人走了,梦灭了,爱没了,情断了,场散了。
(People go, dream out, love didn't, the feeling is broken, scattered field.)
如果爱是场误会,谁让我能回到完美。
(If love is misunderstanding, who let I can return to perfect.)
再想起,心里也没有了任何的涟漪。
(To think of, the in the mind is not any of ripples.)
你决定转身离开的那天,曾属于我们的约定化成了碎片 。
(You decide to turn away of that day of, once belonged our agreement into pieces.)
一颗小小的种子,握在手心里却有温暖的感觉。
(A tiny seeds in the hand, but in his heart he has a warm feeling.)
原本触手可及的爱情,却被我的一句“不需要”给赶走了。
(Originally within easy reach of love, but I was a "no need to" give away.)
水中的倒影已没有了轮廓,渐渐变得模糊。
(Himself in the water has no outline, gradually become blurred.)
天空转晴了又多云,幸福过后只剩孤寂。
(The sky clearing up and cloudy, after happiness only loneliness.)
几年前我来到这里,幸福教会了我如何去习惯,而现在,一切物是人非。
(A few years ago I came here, happiness has taught me how to habit, and now, everything much transformed.)
想你的每一天,都有你陪伴,幸福是那么的自然 。
(Think of you every day, your company, happiness is so natural.)
夜光洒满了屋子,你的影子清晰可见。
(Under the house, you come the shadow clearly visible.)
我们的幸福,只练习了一半,学会了离开,却未学会忘记。
(Our happiness, only half the practice, learned to leave, but did not learn to forget.)
I do not see the dark world of tomorrow.
(我的世界漆黑一片看不到明天。)
I wanted to hide, how to hide but found no use.
(我想躲,却发现怎么躲都没有用。)

温馨提示:答案为网友推荐,仅供参考
第1个回答  2012-07-30
do what i want and fuck the rest
做自己想做的,让别的都见鬼去
第2个回答  2012-07-30
Just be yourself! 勇敢做自己!
相似回答