如何用英语恰当地安慰别人(2)

如题所述

第1个回答  2022-06-19
如何用英语恰当地安慰别人

  Example Dialogues

  示范性对话

  Person 1: I've been rather sick lately.

  最近我生病了。

  Person 2: I hope you feel better soon.

  希望你能尽快好起来。

  Person 1: Tim has been having a lot of troubles lately. I think he might be getting a divorce.

  蒂姆最近麻烦事挺多。我想他可能正在办离婚手续。

  Person 2: I'm sorry to hear about Tim's problems.

  听到蒂姆的事我很难过。

  I hope things get better for him soon.

  我希望他一切都能尽快好起来。

  Writing Sympathy Notes

  写慰问信

  通过写作来表达自己的同情也是很常见的。这里有一些常见的短语,你可以在给某人写慰问信时用到。注意,当写慰问信时,我们经常使用we和our等复数形式作为代表自己全家的方式。

  My heartfelt condolences on your loss.

  对于你的损失,我衷心地表示遗憾。

  Our thoughts are with you.

  我们的心永远与你同在。

  She/he was a lot of things to many peopleand will be missed tremendously.

  她/他对许多人来说意义非常,我们会永远怀念她/他。

  Thinking of you in your time of loss.

  在你失意之时,捎去我的问候。

  We are very saddened to hear of your loss. With deepest sympathies.

  听闻你的损失我们很难过。致以最深刻的慰问。

  You have my sincere sympathy.

  致以最真诚的慰问。

  You have our deepest sympathy.

  深表同情。

  Example Sympathy Note

  慰问信举例

  Dear John,

  亲爱的约翰

  I heard recently that your mother passed away. She was such a wonderful woman. Please accept my heartfelt condolences on your loss. You have our deepest sympathy.

  近来听闻你母亲过世的噩耗。她是一位优秀的女性。请接收我对你衷心的慰问。我们对你深表同情。

  Warm regards,

  温暖的问候

  Ken

  肯 ;
相似回答